Berikut Ini adalah Video dan Lirik Lagu Simple Plan feat Kotak - Jet lag lengkap,dengan label , Simple Plan Semoga Bermafaat. Berikut Ini Video dan Lirik Lagu Simple Plan - Jet Lag Feat Kotak. Semoga bermanfaat ya.
So jet-lagged
What time is it where you are?
I miss you more than anything
And back at home you feel so far
Waitin' for the phone to ring
It's gettin’ lonely livin’ upside down
I don't even wanna be in this town
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's driving me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged, is so jet-lagged
What time is it where you are?
Five more days and I'll be home
I keep your picture in my car
I hate the thought of you alone
I've been keepin' busy all the time
Just to try to keep you off my mind
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin’ me crazy
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged, is so jet lagged
I miss you so bad [x5]
I wanna share your horizon
I miss you so bad
And see the same sun rising
I miss you so bad
And turn the hour hand back to when you were holding me.
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss when you say good morning
But it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jet-lagged, is so jet-lagged, is so jet-lagged
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
mantap ne
BalasHapusHarrah's Casino & Hotel - Mapyro
BalasHapusHarrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel features 경주 출장안마 deluxe 김포 출장마사지 accommodations, fine dining, 충청북도 출장샵 a wide 전라북도 출장샵 variety of entertainment attractions and shopping. 구미 출장샵 The hotel